Travelers Info: COVID-19
“Anteliz Suites Safe Journey”
As we are ready to welcome you back to our resort, Anteliz Suites Santorini has implemented updated operation standards to ensure that guest and employee health and safety remains our top priority. Dedicated to the collective response to the COVID-19, Our Safety Advisory Team, in consult with Health and Hygiene experts, has designed our new principles of health, care and service in accordance with the guidelines announced by the Hellenic National Health Organization and the WHO. This program outlines clear procedures in order to educate and empower all the Anteliz Suites staff on how take care of guests and themselves. All staff members have gone through online seminars for hygiene certification and in house training with local health experts, have a well-informed understanding of the disease and its transmission, providing guidance on appropriate social distancing and use of personal protective equipment, as well as physical and mental health monitoring and support. To support the development of enhanced health and safety measures as well as the procurement of supplies and equipment we have partnered with Purell and Diversey.
Please find below some of the measures we have taken in order to ensure the safety and peace of mind of our guests throughout their stay :
• Sanitizing stations have been added throughout the property and masks, gloves and disinfection gels can be offered upon request.
• Labels and signage have been installed throughout the property with clear guidelines on guest safety
• Social distancing protocols are embedded at all public areas
• Non residents are not allowed in the premises to minimize risk of spreading Covid-19
• Guest temperature check upon arrival to the property with a secondary screening process for any individual with a temperature over 36.6° degrees Celsius
• Check in time is changed to 3 pm and check out time to 11 am, so as to ensure proper ventilation of all our suites
• Disinfection of rooms prior to arrival is performed, steam cleaning with high temperatures (over 70oC) and UVC light advanced technology and ozone technology for air purification and/or UV technology for sterilizing HVAC systems.
• Public areas cleaned hourly with extra attention to frequented areas including front desk counters and public restrooms.
• All our rooms directories, restaurant and bar menus are available online for our guests by simply scanning a QR code in order to be as contactless as possible
• Coffee making facilities and mini bar items are available upon request
• Our staff will be wearing Personal Protective Equipment as mandated by the guidelines and their temperature will be checked daily.
• All loungers surrounding the pool are in groupings of 4 or less
• All required pool capacity guidelines to be followed—at 25% only 22 people allowed in pool at one time
• Continuous and frequent deep cleaning and sanitizing of all high touch-point areas on pool deck including loungers, tables
We have also updated our reservation and cancellation policy to provide you with more flexibility and peace of mind. For new individual direct reservations booked as of July 15th 2020 for stays through October 30, 2020, we have implemented a 7 day cancellation policy with no fees.
As we closely monitor the global situation, we will continue to update this page and provide you with more information as they become available. We truly believe we are in this together and want to thank you in advance for your solidarity and understanding in our effort to offer our guest, a warm Greek Hospitality experience while ensuring their well being with the most updated safety and hygiene regulations.
Please feel free to contact us directly in order to address your questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our warmest regards and wishes for a memorable Greek Summer
The Anteliz Suites Family